Friday, December 4, 2015

BodyWeight exercises

My schedule is pretty crammed sometimes and getting that extra little pump really helps get through the day and keep your energy and activity levels up.  I keep a pair of free-weights handy whenever possible to get some reps in when my daughter is in the shower etc.  Bodyweight exercises can also be a great way to tone up your abs and you can do them anywhere, anytime.

Bodyweight exercises are also a great way to tone your core and i really need to build up my core.


 My favorites:
  1. V-ups - From laying position, touch toes, balancing on buttocks
  2. Russian Twists - Trunk twists while sitting on floor with feet out in front
  3. Flutter Kicks - Raise your feet off floor while lying on your back
  4. Bicycle Kicks - Cross-over situps alternating elbows to opposite knee
  5. Plank - 30 seconds on your elbows
  6. Side Plank - On one elbow

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment