Thursday, January 28, 2016

what ai am up 2

 I love my wife, which apparently is a strange thing to some people.  I love her from the beginning of time til well after all time ceases to exist.  She is my infinite love.

Being infinite is peacefully chaotic if you're attempting to make any kind of sense out of it.  My heart goes out to you.  I pray for your children's perception of you.  I pray for your relationship with your family to be healthy and balanced.  I pray for you.

I pray for your health.  I pray that you find the healing and love that the earth feels for you.  It is waiting for us all to find it.  We shall grow more prosperous as life goes on.

It's been another sunny day today.  Too many folks were a part of my life today.  It was chaotic at times, riding the various filaments and tendrils through the infinite void.  Cleaning, walking, sharing, finding, repairing, knowing.

She is an amazing young woman, and I love herI love my wife, which apparently is a strange thing to some people.



Loving your wife will not always be a challenge.




Living is never not a challenge.



Flowers are beautiful.



Growth is not optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment