Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I like to sleep

Sleeping is good. I like sleep. Sleep is my favorite, other then getting stuff done and doing stuff. I like to get stuff done and do stuff.


I have many ideas for projects and stuff, but I never have the resources to do anything. That is one of the reasons why I started my web projects. It only costs a little bit of money and it's a lot of fun. All kinds of people have read my web pages. Sometimes I even start a thought in their brain, which is hella cool.



Here is a short list of some of the projects that I am contemplating.
  • Building lights for sale
  • Writing a specialized search engine from scratch
  • Writing a program that generates art, or art video (special effects)
  • Making toys/musical instruments for sale
  • Rebuilding my car's engine/transmission
Of course, I'm not just contemplating them.  I have already written the prototype for the search engine, and am doing some cost analysis for the lighting.  My art programs are really just a work in progress that I am always working on, when that computer is up and running.  My car will have to wait until I get a garage and a socket set, and all the other stuff that I think about is just a rotating list of interesting stuff to think about.

animated gif
I like to think about farming, and all different kinds of plants.  I especially like trees and am planning some interesting stuff with plants because working with plants is very fulfilling and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment