Wednesday, March 2, 2011

who is the most awesome?

It occurs to me that you become more like those that you think about. Personally, I choose to think about role models that I know are awesome. For instance, I have a friend who is a real live rock star. He is awesome. He has such skill at what he does. He puts so much work into perfecting his art. It's mind boggling.

liquid lazers


That attention to detail, and precision bleeds over into everything that he does and says. It's almost as if, while he's learning to do one thing really well, his brain is applying those same principles to the rest of his life. I learn so much from him. If I had to contain his influence on me into one thought, it would be, "everyone is real...what are 'a real' of?"

deliciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment