Monday, October 25, 2010

naruto

Everything is coming along well except that my main art computer is acting like it's full of oatmeal.  I need to brush my teeth and I have the montezuma's revenge.  Ugh, actually it sounds like things aren't going well at all, except that they really are.  I completed all the 'junk', that I wanted to start my theblackninja.com website with and am starting on the actual content tonight.

Naruto naruto the ninja
 It has definately been a learning experience.  There are so many things to do.  It's really starting to feel like a rat race, but I just know it will all be worth it.  The more I improve, the more efficient and productive I can become.  I just know if I can be effective and successful at these projects, I can spend more time with my family and we can have more time to enjoy each other.  Plus, I stress myself out much better than any boss ever could.

naruto the ninja is surprised


I started doing some keyword research and discovered that naruto seems to be one of the highest ninja related searches and so I'm starting there.  I have always been interested in anime and cartoons, but my plan was to start with classic stuff, like the cheezy ninja movies and stuff.  I will probably do those next, but for right now, I'm starting with current ninja stuff.  Actually, from my research, it's pretty complicated with all the different episodes and story lines and stuff, so I might still start with the classics.  I won't know until I actually publish, that's just the way it goes.

Naruto is pretty cool.  I have really enjoyed the crash course that I have put myself through.  What a cool cartoon.  It's a little cheesy and stuff, and there are some philosophical things that I disagree with, but it's a fricken cartoon for crying out loud.  It's a good thing.  Naruto is officially awesome enough for theblackninja.

naruto ninja

figuring how to best use my time is the hardest part of being a self-employed publisher.  I was reading about affiliate marketing and those guys are just brutal advertising guerilla warfare people.  I bet they make a ton of dough though.  I was just doing a little research to learn about what's out there.  Some of what they advocate is just like spam.  You know ninjas improvise, adapt and overcome.  It's our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment