Monday, October 25, 2010

theblackninja 2.0 revisted

I am still reworking the site and contemplating the new structure.  It's a challenge to sort through all the possibilities and come up with the correct one for me.  I love movies and art and cartoons.  That's probably what I'm going to stick with for a while.

can of ninja is better than can of whoop ass


You know what they say, do what you know.  I like to watch stuff.  I also like music a lot, but I like all kinds of music so if I made a page about all the different kinds of music I liked, it would be all over the place, like a crazy person.  Anyway, the new format is almost completed.  I've got a couple of things to correct before I start in on the content.  It is such a relief to have a concept in mind.  I have been aiming at one for so long, it's like finally eating a whole pizza after getting off ship when you've been out at sea for 6 months.

I mean, I can only imagine what that is like, mostly because we were out at sea for all that time, but when we stopped in dubai, they had a pizza hut there.  The pizza had goat cheese on it, and it tasted like cardboard, but it was pizza, so it's not really the same as going for 6 months without pizza.  Also, I made some pizza that was pretty good.  I mean, it wasn't as good as straw hat or something, but it was delicious.

Maybe a better analogy would be to say that it's like having an ice cold beer after coming out of boot-camp.  Imagine drinking tap water day after day and eating that slop and then one day, you get out, you go to your girl's apartment and she's got an ice cold beer for you in a big ol' mug that's all frosty and good.  How delicious would that taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment