Monday, October 25, 2010

theblackninja 2.0

As you may or may not know, the black ninja website has officially completed it's first round of development.  www.theblackninja.com version 2.0 is well underway and will be released within a day or two.  It is actually all formatted out and looking much more professional, but the links need some review and I haven't decided how to manage the pages.

The first round of content was managed using a home made perl script and it worked pretty good.  My main goal is to focus on content production rather than on managing the content.  I have been learning a lot about keeping it simple and applying that experience should be pretty easy.  From my experience, some things just don't really matter.  When I first started out, html errors was a sure fire way to get yourself kicked out of the listings, but it appears that isn't really a major concern any more.  I guess they figure if people are using your content, then they must be able to see it and who cares what the validators say.

ninja star
Ok, well, back to work. Pictures to slice and reviews to type.  I am pretty excited that the new format will allow for a much closer focus on art and entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment