Sunday, October 31, 2010

www.manga-manga.net

blah blah blah, what's the word for the day?  How about macaroni?  that's a good word.  I don't even know if it's spelled right, but who cares, right?  Macaroni is good.  I prefer to have a little bit of real butter and maybe a dash of sugar and maybe some fresh chopped garlic added right after shocking the pasta.  That way, it cooks just a tiny bit before you eat it.

mum
That's my favorite pasta recipe.  I love pasta.  I should make a web page about all the ways that I love pasta.  I guess I love pizza more than pasta, but really, how could you make a web page about how much you love to eat pizza?  I bet I could do it.  I am really THAT stupid.  I would order pizza from all my favorite places and take pictures of the pizzas, and maybe little video clips of myself eating pizza.  It would be fantastic.  That's just were I would start.

pink rose


Next, I would buy all the different frozen pizzas and describe the dining experience, from the accuracy of the instructions, to the quality of each brand of pizza using different cooking techniques.  I would show pictures of frozen pizzas that had been "modified" by adding extra toppings, and i would describe how to avoid all the pitfalls of this, 'pizza hacking'.

snapdragon
 That would take up a couple of months worth of blogging.  Next I would go back to my favorite pizza places and tell them I am the author of the now famous, "pizzaholic" blog and would demand access to their kitchen for video of the facilities and descriptions of the pizza making process.  Who proofs their dough, who uses mix, who uses bottled water.  All the dirty little secrets would come out.



Eventually, the pizza mafia would come after me for revealing all their pizza making secrets and I would have to be put away in the secret pizza agent relocation program where I would have to live in LaFontain Nebraska where there isn't a pizza place for a hundred miles, and even then, it's just a bowling alley that serves frozen pizza.

agerantum
All in all, it would be a crazy ride of fun and pizza filled adventure, but in the end, you have to ask yourself...is it really worth it?  Do I really want to give up the simple enjoyment of a frozen pizza with too much cheese that didn't really cook all the way in the toaster oven so I throw it in the microwave and wind up with a gooey chewy mess of pepparoni flavored wet cardboard?  I don't think so.  I"ll just stick with my life the way it is and maybe my next brilliant idea will save the world...How about pizza that grows on trees?

No comments:

Post a Comment