Sunday, October 31, 2010

radioactive marshmallow clouds

Well, why bother writing anything that makes any sense at all?  I should just rip a couple pages out of the dictionary and type all the words backwards.  whoopadeedoo.  Come to think about it, that doesn't sound like a bad idea.  Maybe I should start a new religion and call it the yranoitcid cult.



We'll all wear robes made out of the curtains at old hotels and motels from around the country.  We can meet in abandoned churches and factories and read from the great book.

"Tonight my brethren, we will be reading from the chapter Uh."...uuuuh, I don't have a real dictionary handy right now or I would actually type out a couple of  verses for you.  I have a real dictionary, but it's in the bedroom, and my girlfriend is sleeping there.  We wouldn't want to wake her up.



Apparently, it's fine if I stay up all night writing nonsense and attempting to take over the world with my overdeveloped sense of creativity and taste, but only as long as it doesn't disturb her ability to sleep for insane amounts of time.  I used to enjoy sleep.  Sleep is good.

Lately, I can only think about all the things that I want to get accomplished.  Aside from taking over the world, it would also be kinda cool to go hang gliding at least once.  Have you ever seen one of those videos where people carry a camera while they fly around in a hang glider?  That is fricken amazing.


If I had a camera like that and I was good at hang gliding, I would fly right over stuff and then give the video to people that lived where I flew so they would know what it would look like if they were superheros and they were flying over their own house or something.

Speaking of superheros, have you ever thought about what it would be like if you made up your own comic strip?  I think about it all the time.  I have a couple of good ideas.  One of them is an idea where there are a group of evil villains who are always trying to take over the world, but they keep getting in each other's way and their plans are all pretty retarded anyway.

It would be pretty funny because people totally like to laugh at handicapped people.

My other idea is to have a world where everyone is a superhero and they go to work and stuff and use their superpowers to do normal stuff.  Like superman, who can basically fly and that's it really would fly up and fix powerlines or wash the windows on skyscrapers or something, and wolverine would work at a deli and slice lunch meat all day long.  I guess it wouldn't be as cool as the supervillians idea, but maybe it would help you to come up with new superheros since you would need to have a hero that goes to work at an office building and uses some kind of superpower there.

No comments:

Post a Comment